- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The philosophy of the Writing Center is to help individuals improve their critical thinking, revision, and editing skills rather than to simply proofread papers for grammar or spelling errors By educating instead of editing, we believe that students are given the tools to be independent and prolific writers.
Academic writing is a process of many revisions. Our programs help students experience a constructive analysis of their work by enhancing strengths and improving weaknesses.