- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
UMB is taking part in the American Council of Education’s Internationalization Laboratory from August 2018 – July 2020.
The goals of the internationalization process are to support and increase participation in diverse, global, and intercultural curricular and co-curricular learning opportunities that prepare students to be globally competent citizens; build an inclusive, welcoming and interactive campus; expand internationally focused research and scholarship; and collaborate with our surrounding communities using a global, community-oriented perspective.
UMB faculty, staff, administrators, and students are working with experts at ACE and across the country to assemble an internationalization leadership team on campus; analyze current internationalization activities and articulate institutional goals; and formulate a strategic action plan to take internationalization efforts forward.
- ACE Lab Process Overview, Cohort 16
- ACE Lab Briefing
- School-Based Internationalization Review Rubric
- ACE's Lab web chat
- Nov. 6 launch meeting power point (UMB)
- Nov. 6 launch meeting power point (Robin Matross Helms, ACE Internationalization Lab)
- ACE Lab Impact Profile (Western Washington)
- ACE Lab Impact Profile (Southern University)
- ACE Lab Research and Resources link (NOTE: we have access to the Lab Library – please contact Monica Bradik at the UMB Center for Global Education Initiatives for login info)
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.