- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
2020 Summer Global Grant Programs
The Center for Global Education Initiatives is pleased to announce six global health interprofessional programs for summer 2020. Students have an opportunity to participate in projects in Botswana, Gambia, New Zealand, Tanzania, and Zambia.
Here is the list of 2020 Summer Global Grant Programs
- OCT. 25: Come and meet the faculty leaders of the global health summer 2020 program. Students will find out more about the projects and have their questions answered about the application process. SMC Campus Center, Fireplace Lounge, first floor, noon to 1 p.m.
- NOV. 15: Applications are due by 11:59 p.m.