- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
About the Office
Through exceptional facilities services, we enable learning and discovery, community and care, and economic and environmental sustainability.
To be a valued partner in the success of our schools.
- We value the power of place, where people meet and purpose is fulfilled, and our role as the stewards of this great collaboration.
- We value the time, talent, and intentions of the individual and the contribution to the power of the group each individual makes.
- We value collaboration and communication with our schools and within our department wherever this facilitates the fulfillment of our mission.
- We value responsible behavior, conducting ourselves civilly, respectfully, responsibly, and ethically, and holding ourselves accountable to the highest standards for the efficient use of the resources in our charge.
- We value excellence in the seamless delivery of facilities services.
- We value our role in adapting our facilities and services to the dynamics of research, instruction, technology, and society while embracing our responsibility to our history and the broader community.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.