- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
About the Office
Through exceptional facilities services, we enable learning and discovery, community and care, and economic and environmental sustainability.
To be a valued partner in the success of our schools.
- We value the power of place, where people meet and purpose is fulfilled, and our role as the stewards of this great collaboration.
- We value the time, talent, and intentions of the individual and the contribution to the power of the group each individual makes.
- We value collaboration and communication with our schools and within our department wherever this facilitates the fulfillment of our mission.
- We value responsible behavior, conducting ourselves civilly, respectfully, responsibly, and ethically, and holding ourselves accountable to the highest standards for the efficient use of the resources in our charge.
- We value excellence in the seamless delivery of facilities services.
- We value our role in adapting our facilities and services to the dynamics of research, instruction, technology, and society while embracing our responsibility to our history and the broader community.