- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
eTravel Request and Expense Reimbursement System
This page provides basic information for new and existing users of UMB's eTravel System.
Travel at UMB
About the eTravel Request and Reimbursement System
System Access Forms
- Traveler: Employees are automatically assigned the Traveler role. No form is necessary.
- Travel supervisors: Part of the approval process. Assigned and maintained by departments. No form is necessary.
- All other travel roles: eForms User Authorization Form
- Travel Proxy Form
Related Policies and Operating Procedures
- UMB Travel Policy
- Food and Business Meals Expense
- UMB Policy on Approval, Payment, and Reimbursement of Personal Business-Related Expenses of UMB Employees
Learning to Use the eTravel System
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.