- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Newly admitted students can pay their seat deposits online using the following link:
TouchNet is not compatible with mobile or Safari browsers
Seat deposits are non-refundable and will be applied as a payment toward your first semester’s registration tuition and fees. If you have additional questions regarding seat deposit payments, please contact your school’s admission department.
- School of Dentistry Admissions: (410) 706-7472
- Graduate School Admissions: (410) 706-7131
- School of Law Admissions: (410) 706-3492
- Doctor of Physical Therapy Admissions: (410) 706-7721
- Medical Research & Technology Admissions: (410) 706-7664
- School of Nursing Admissions: (410) 706-0501 (Option #2)
- School of Pharmacy Admissions: (410) 706-7653
- School of Social Work Admissions: (410) 706-3025
Campus-wide, there has been a known link between application issues when using Google Chrome browsers. That said, it is recommended that you use Mozilla Firefox. TouchNet is not compatible with mobile or Safari browsers, so please make sure you are using a Windows PC. If you have submitted the information on the UMB webpage and were not passed through to the TouchNet website for payment collection, please try one of the following options:
- Please ensure you are using the recommended browser above.
- Clear your browser cache and cookies, and reopen the webpage to try your submission again.
Instructions for clearing your browser cache and cookies may be found at the following webpage: https://www.umaryland.edu/cits/clearing-your-browser-cache-and-cookies/
- Please try again using a different device if clearing your browser cache did not work.
- If you are still having issues after completing all of the above steps, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include screenshots of the issue that you are having.