- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Monday - Friday
8:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Online and International Bill Payment
- Tuition and fees bill payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Discover, and check is now available online. Please log in to your SURFS account and click on the TouchNet® Bill+Payment™ link on the main menu.
- International Student Payment is available through Flywire. Please visit http://www.umaryland.edu/surfs and click on the “International Student Payment” link.
Debit cards may only be purchased through the UMB One Card office. For details, go to www.umb1one.umaryland.edu.
Parking citations are paid at the Cashier's Office. Please bring a copy of the citation with you. If you do not have a copy of the citation, you must obtain one from the General Accounting section of Financial Services, located at Saratoga Street Garage and Offices, 220 Arch St., Office Level 2, Room 02-125.
The Cashier's Office accepts departmental deposits from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m., Monday to Friday. Checks must be stamped with the guaranteed endorsement before delivery to the Cashier's Office. A receipt will be issued for each deposit presented during these hours. Deposits received after 3 p.m., Monday-Friday, will be processed within 24 hours or the next business day. Receipts for deposits received outside of the posted hours will only be issued when a self-addressed envelope is provided to the cashier with the deposit. Receipts for deposits dropped off for processing will only be issued if a self-addressed envelope is provided.
The Cashier's Office is located at 601 W. Lombard St., 2nd Floor. Phone: 410-706-7393.