- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Expense Statement Guidelines and Reimbursement Schedule
- Don't wait! Expense statements must be submitted within 60 days of the end of the business trip.
- Verify that expenses are in compliance with the UM Travel Policy.
- Travel Administrator should retain original itemized receipts.
Employee expense statements approved in Financial Services by the close of business on the dates specified in the first column of the chart below normally will be reimbursed in the employee's paycheck listed in Column 3.
Approved in FS By
Pay period end date
* Dates are subject to change according to UM payroll deadlines.
Travelers can view processed eForms for pay period end dates.