- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Fill out my online form.
Always check UMB's discount program against any special promotional rates that may be offered at your renting location. Discount numbers should be given at the time the reservation is made.
- Discount rates are available for most vehicle sizes. Rates also may vary depending upon regional pricing. Tax and surcharges may be added at certain locations.
- Depending upon the location, rental car companies may require the primary driver to be at least 25 years old and hold a major credit card.
- Rates should include unlimited mileage, but ALWAYS VERIFY this at time of rental.
- Alamo, Avis, and Budget rates should include a collision damage waiver, but ALWAYS VERIFY this at time of rental.
- When renting a vehicle, check Environmental Health and Safety for insurance coverage.