- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Car Rental Discounts
Always check UMB's discount program against any special promotional rates that may be offered at your renting location. Discount numbers should be given at the time the reservation is made.
- Discount rates are available for most size vehicles. Rates may also vary depending upon regional pricing. Tax and surcharges may be added at certain locations.
- Depending upon the location, rental car companies may require the primary driver to be at least 25 years of age and hold a major credit card.
- Rates should include unlimited mileage, but ALWAYS VERIFY this at time of rental.
- Alamo, Avis and Budget rates should include a collision damage waiver, but ALWAYS VERIFY this at time of rental.
- When renting a vehicle, make sure to see the updated Fleet Manual for insurance coverage purposes.