- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
eUMB HRMS Upgrade Training
What's New With eUM HRMS?
- What's New? Presentation Slides
- What's New? Key Points
- ePAF Roles Setup Worksheet
Commitment Accounting for Existing CA Users
The March 2014 upgrade changed Commitment Accounting functionality in some respects, but not in others. The most influential change to Commitment Accounting is how the system handles Employee Funding Profiles that begin in one fiscal year and end in another fiscal year. The following presentation was used in several venues to explain this and other changes and to highlight those CA features that did not change with the upgrade.
- What's Changed (And Not Changed) With Commitment Accounting?