- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
eUMB Financials Training
Use the links on this page to select courses you'll need, enroll in the course, practice using course files online and print course materials.
If you have additional questions, contact the Training Team by email.
Determine the Roles You Will Fulfill in eUMB Financials:
Select the Courses You Need:
Enroll in Courses and Locate the Classroom
Enroll at the UMB Systems Training site
Use Online UMB Systems Tutorials For Practice
There are three ways to locate the systems tutorials:
- Login to myUM Portal and click the UMB Systems Tutorials links in the Enterprise Menu pagelet
- Navigate directly to UMB Systems Tutorials - Browser
- Navigate directly to UMB Systems Tutorials - HTML
View or Print Course Materials
When you need course materials for a specific topic(s), you can easily view or print them directly from within the online topic in the UMB Systems Tutorials.
Locate a topic of interest and use the Print It! button on the toolbar to view or print the step-by-step guide.