- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Access to UMB gamma irradiator facilities require users to undergo the Trustworthy and Reliable (T&R) process.
- Contact Police Communication Supervisor Shawnta Privette at SPrivette@police.umaryland.edu or 6-5491 to schedule fingerprinting. Here is a department billing form for the fingerprinting.
- Once the worker has been T&R’d, they must contact UMB Campus Police at 6-6882 to schedule security system access to assigned gamma irradiator facilities.
- After the worker becomes T&R’d and is granted access to the gamma irradiator security system, contact Radiation Safety at 6-7055 for instructions on how to access the gamma irradiator facility. NOTE: Radiation Safety will not instruct workers on the use of the gamma irradiator; this can be done by contacting T&R’d personal assigned to approved irradiator.
UMB has an X-ray irradiator located in Howard Hall. All personal who wish to use the irradiator must contact Radiation Safety at 6-7055 to complete X-ray safety training. After completing X-ray safety training, please contact Andrew Zodda at email@example.com to gain access to the X-ray irradiator facility.