- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
What is it, what it does, and why do I need one?
A safety shower is a piece of equipment that is designed to provide over 30 gallons of water per minute to a person that has spilled corrosive or toxic material on their body. The University requires that you have a safety shower within a reasonable distance of your laboratory and that you ensure that access to it is not blocked.