- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The Fire Marshal is responsible for developing and managing all university fire and life safety programs.
The UMB Fire Marshal is deputized by the Office of the State Fire Marshal as a Special Assistant State Fire Marshal for the purpose of enforcement of the State of Maryland Fire Prevention Code.
The current UMB Fire Marshal is Andrew Roberts, P.E.