- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The Donaldson Brown Center is the perfect place for an unforgettable wedding. Make it your home on your special day! The grand Georgian mansion offers numerous amenities including matching spiral staircases for magnificent photos of the beautiful couple and wedding party. Your ceremony can take place high upon the cliff overlooking the panoramic view of the Susquehanna River. Depending on the number of guests in your party, your reception can be held inside the mansion or outside in tented facilities.
You may select your reception menu from a licensed, insured, and approved caterer of your choice. Costs of catering are covered by the wedding couple. Caterers must be approved by the Donaldson Brown Center staff prior to the event.
- Rental of Property - The rental fee of $5,000 covers the use of the first floor and exterior grounds for total of 7 hours (includes caterer’s set up and breakdown). Bedroom Suite/ Dressing room for wedding party will also be included.
- Rental of Tent, Tables and Chairs - If the number of wedding guests exceeds 75, Wedding Couple will be responsible for renting tent, banquet chairs and round tables from either the selected caterer or a rental company recommended by DBC staff.
Wedding Night Accommodations
Wedding night accommodations can be arranged with Donaldson Brown Center staff for additional fee depending on size of group. Breakfast would be included in fee.
The Rehearsal or the Rehearsal Dinner can be arranged with Donaldson Brown Center staff for additional fee.