- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Want to help us enhance our site and promote diversity and inclusion at UMB?
Send us your comments and suggestions or submit a quote.
We do not grow absolutely, chronologically.
We grow sometimes in one dimension, and not in another; unevenly.
We grow partially. We are relative.
We are mature in one realm, childish in another. The past, present, and future mingle and pull us backward, forward, or fix us in the present.
We are made up of layers, cells, and constellations.
— Anais Nin
Training and Brochures
Training resources for working with diverse groups.
- LGBTQ Health in the Primary Care Setting
- Preparing the Future Training
- Sexuality and Structural Oppression in Key Populations
- Kognito Inclusion Courses - Kognito courses are now available in UMB’s Learning Management System, the Learning Hub. After logging into the system, perform a search for "Kognito Inclusion Courses" to access the training.
- Leveraging Diversity in the Workplace Learning Path
- In an effort to strengthen our understandings of inclusion, equity, justice, and inclusive excellence, ISLSI offers training to all UMB students, faculty, staff, and community members. Currently, we offer training related to LGBT+ 101; Safe Space; Gender Neutral Pronouns; Understanding Gender Non-conformance; LGBT+ America; Avoiding Microaggressions at Work and School; Introduction to Culture; Personality Type; Service & Communication Tools; and the Poverty Simulation. Additionally, ISLSI can offer group dialogue sessions in response to traumatic political and/or current events. To inquire about our current offerings or to suggest possible training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.