- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Want to help us enhance our site and promote diversity and inclusion at UMB?
Send us your comments and suggestions or submit a quote.
If we are to achieve a richer culture, rich in contrasting values, we must recognize the whole gamut of human potentialities, and so weave a less arbitrary social fabric, one in which each diverse human gift will find a fitting place.
— Margaret Mead
Legal and Emotional Support
In these challenging times, the Diversity Advisory Council understands you may find yourself in need of support.
- American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU)
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- AILA Find a Lawyer
- National Immigration Law Center
- Casa de Maryland
- Office of International Services
- International Student Mentorship Program'
- Interprofessional Student Learning and Services Initiatives
- Student Cultural Organizations
- Volunteer Translator Initiative