- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Variety is the spice of life.
Many immigration service providers in the Maryland area are offering assistance with filing for DACA renewal.
Filing Fee Assistance
The DACA renewal requires a $495 filing fee. This is a lot of money and can put a strain on families, especially with the deadline rapidly approaching. Below are resources to assist with the renewal fee.
DACA and UMB
The university president has expressed his support for DACA students and their families.
- For questions on in-state tuition, please contact the Registrar.
- To read news and articles concerning DACA, please visit the Diversity Advisory Council News webpage.
- The UMB Student Counseling Center stands ready to assist any student who is experiencing distress. Counseling services are free, and information will not be shared with anyone without your written permission.
HS/HSL Library, 4th floor, Suite 440
Email Emilia K. Petrillo or call 410-328-8404
- Organizing for DREAMers Registration
This event will include both bystander and know-your-rights information, presented by CASA.
Wednesday, Sept. 27, 2017 from noon to 1 p.m.
- Know Your Rights/Bystander Intervention Training Registration
- Writing for Advocacy: Make Your Voice Heard to Support DACA Recipients Registration
Thursday, Sept. 21, 2017 at 4 p.m.
Health Sciences and Human Services Library at UMB, Room LL05
Download our sample advocacy writing, templates, and other resources.
September 06, 2017
September 07, 2017
September 05, 2017
September 05, 2017