- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Are you going into sixth grade this fall (2016) at Franklin Square Elementary and Middle School, Green Street Academy, or Southwest Baltimore Charter School?
- Do you like hands-on, interactive, and fun science experiments?
- Do you want to go on science field trips around Baltimore and Maryland?
- Would you like a Chromebook?
- Do you want to win prizes for being a good student?
Become a UMB CURE Scholar!
Good things come with being a UMB CURE Scholar.
You'll get to:
- Participate in hands-on science workshops, field trips, and exciting experiments.
- Get ongoing mentoring (while you're in the program and in college).
- Work on a Chromebook, get tutoring, and have fun while learning.
- Get funding for college and graduate school.
Plus, your parents will get to:
- Take advantage of parental job training and certification opportunities.