- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Calling all parents! Do you have a sixth-grader who is interested in science, college, and a career in health care?
- Do you want your son or daughter to experience hands-on, exciting, and fun science experiments?
- Would you like to see your son or daughter excited about science and ready for college with the right education and scholarships to succeed?
- How about you? Do you want to get job training and certification to help you in your current job, or get a new job, or change careers?
If you answered yes, you should check out the UMB CURE Scholars Program.
Benefits for UMB CURE Scholars and Families
- Participate in hands-on science workshops, field trips, and exciting experiments.
- Get ongoing mentoring (while in the program and in college).
- Work on Chromebooks, get tutoring, and have fun, while learning.
- Take advantage of parental workforce training/certification opportunities.
- Get funding for college and graduate school.
Become a Scholar
Are you a rising sixth-grader? Do you know someone who would be interested in the UMB CURE Scholars Program? Check out the program!