- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The UMB CURE Scholars Program is a two-year grant supported by the National Cancer Institute’s Center to Reduce Cancer Health Disparities (CRCHD) (3P30CA134274-07S1) to foster an interest in science and cancer research among middle school students in Baltimore.
The project is part of CRCHD’s Continuing Umbrella of Research Experiences (CURE) program, the NCI’s pipeline approach to increasing the number of underrepresented students and investigators in the cancer research enterprise.