- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Create Tables in Content
Tables are sometimes used to arrange information within your content to make it easier to read.
Once the table is inserted and selected, additional table options are enabled in the toolbar. You can hover your mouse over each icon to display the description. A summary of a table's content and structure is also provided to ensure people using nonvisual useragents can understand the content. This improves web accessability, especially for users with disabilities.
In this video you will learn how to:
- Create a piece of content
- Add a table in the main body of the content
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.