- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
T4 Training Documentation
Welcome to the TerminalFour Site Manager training videos. This series of videos provides step-by-step demonstrations of the most common tasks and are intended to primarily help the end-user.
To get the most out of this training:
- Please partner with your administrative unit supervisor to determine your primary roles and responsibilities and assign your end-user rights.
- Download the additional training PDF files, End User Training Presentation and End User Training Material. These documents include additional detailed information and greatly complement the video training.
- For more advanced training, contact the Office of Communications and Public Affairs to schedule a training session.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.