- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
This content type was designed to provide users with a standardized format and location for their contact information. When added to the left column branch, visitors will be able to get in touch with you from any page within your site.
This content type is required for all offices providing services to the campus community.
- Add a new section to your site structure and call it "Left Column Branch".
*This section title is very important, it controls the position of your contact box. Be sure to un-check the "Show in Navigation" check-box before you update and approve the page.
- Add the contact box content type to this section and fill out the components described below.
- Approve the new content and preview any page within your site. You should now see your contact box beneath the left navigation of your site.
The name of the piece of content. This name is for internal use and will not be visible on the page.
Provide the head of your department, or a primary point of contact.
Provide a title for your contact person.
Provide an office email address.
Enter the phone number for your office.
Enter the fax number for your office.
Enter the street address only in this field.
Example "Third Floor"
City State Zip
Provide the rest of the mailing address.
Any pertinent instructions or information, such as hours of operation.
Provide links to your office Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, or LinkedIn pages.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.