I lost my COVID-19 vaccination card. How do I get a replacement?

April 13, 2021

Contact your vaccination provider or visit your state's Immunization Information System.

Maryland residents can visit the Maryland Department of Health's ImmuNet and click on the "For Public" link to retrieve a copy of their vaccinations records.

If you have further questions, pleae email VaccineScheduling@umaryland.edu.