How can I report someone for not wearing a face covering, not physically distancing or other COVID-19 hygiene issues?

August 27, 2020 (updated October 9, 2020)

For face covering and physical distance concerns, you may report the situation using the Report Face Covering/Physical Distancing Concerns form. The same link can be used for reporting other environmental safety, health and hygiene concerns.

If you visit the UMB Hotline via or by clicking the Hotline icon at the bottom of UMB's main homepage, choose Report Electronically and select Environmental & Safety.

Please note: Do not use the COVID-19 Hotline to report concerns about face coverings or physical distancing on campus.