Who can I talk to if I have a concern about health safety?

June 18, 2020

If you are concerned that a co-worker's or a supervisor’s behavior is creating a health concern, speak to them politely.

You may also speak with your supervisor or chair/director about these concerns. If you prefer to report these concerns anonymously, call 866-594-5220 or email the UMB Hotline.