I traveled back to my home country to continue my studies. Who should I notify?

July 6, 2020

If you already departed the United States, we ask that you please fill out the Travel Reporting and Signature e-form in Sunapsis. You should also notify your student affairs dean or program coordinator if you have not already done so.