I am a current international student experiencing financial difficulties related to COVID-19. Can the University help me with unforeseen expenses related to COVID-19?

July 6, 2020

International students can request financial assistance through their schools’ student emergency fund. Please contact your student affairs dean's office to find out how to request emergency funding. Financial Aid has information for international students, and resources for scholarships can be found here. Students may also wish to contact their country’s embassy to see if they are offering any assistance to students.