- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Our 2020 UMB Hashtag Is #2020UMB, but check out some of the pictures from last year!
Universitywide Ceremony and Arena Information
All students participating in the Universitywide Commencement ceremony and individual school convocations are required to wear academic regalia including their hoods. For the Universitywide ceremony, please enter Royal Farms Arena through the 201 W. Baltimore St. entrance promptly at 7:30 a.m.
Use the anchor links below to get to the section needed:
Countdown to Commencement
- The date, time, and place of commencement are as follows: Thursday, May 14, 2020, from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., at Royal Farms Arena.
- Backpacks and large parcels are not permitted inside Royal Farms Arena. ALL guests will be screened by magnetometers and bags will be checked. We thank you for your patience and understanding. The safety of all guests and staff remains a top priority.
- Do not leave personal items under your chair during the exercise, because you might not return to the same seat after crossing the stage.
- Consumption of alcoholic beverages is prohibited while participating in commencement exercises at Royal Farms Arena.
- Lost-and-found information desks are located in the main lobby of the arena. A first-aid station is located on the lower concourse.
- Don't know where to sit? Use our Commencement Seating file.
- The UMB Commencement ceremony will include a live-feed transcription to provide additional accessibility to the entire audience.
- If you or one of your guests requires a wheelchair, you must provide your own or contact the arena about rentals.
- To inquire about assistance for persons with disabilities, please contact the Royal Farms Arena Box Office at 410-347-2020.
- Graduates who plan to attend the commencement ceremony and require ADA accommodations should contact the Office of Protocol and University Events at 410-706-8035.
Bouquets of roses are available for pre-order or same-day purchase on Commencement Day at Royal Farms Arena. Pre-orders will be available for pickup at the arena. To browse products or pre-order your bouquet, visit the website.
Please visit the commencement flowers kiosk at the Royal Farms Arena:
Date: May 14, 2020
Time: 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Location: 201 W. Baltimore St. Baltimore, MD 21201