- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Order Academic Regalia
Any student who wishes to participate in the Commencement ceremony will be required to wear a cap and gown. A Grad Fair will be held on April 3 and 4, noon to 6 p.m. at the Seven Scholars University Store. The Oak Hall website is open for online ordering.
- To guarantee the appropriate size, all cap and gown orders must be placed by May 4, 2017.
- Faculty may rent regalia for the ceremonies by filling out the rental form provided by the bookstore. The last day to rent regalia to guarantee size and hood color is May 4, 2017.
- Rings, announcements, and pins may be ordered online through Herff Jones.
Pricing and Ordering Information
Complete outfit (cap, gown, and tassel): $50.98
Gown only: $37.98
Cap only: $6.98
Master regalia complete outfit (cap, gown, hood, and tassel): $91.96
Hood only: $37.98
Gown only: $41.98
Cap only: $6.98
PhD regalia complete outfit (tam, gown, hood, and tassel): $112.96
All other doctoral cegrees (tam, gown, hood, and tassel): $161.94
Hood only: $48.98
Gown only: $48.98
Tam only: $63.98
Souvenir tassel: $6.98
Miscellaneous honor cords: $14.98
Miscellaneous stoles (including Nursing stoles for BSN and CLN): $34.98
For more information, please call 410-328-7788.