- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.14 combines Symantec AntiVirus with advanced threat prevention to deliver unmatched defense against malware for laptops, desktops and servers.
Symantec Anti-Virus (Symantec Endpoint Protection v 14) for Personal Use / Work-at-Home
Faculty, Staff, & Students for Personal use
Specify Windows or Macintosh
- Endpoint Protection license & media = $50
- Single User License, good for installation on one computer only
- Paid faculty/staff (paid by the State of Maryland) and students (registered) can purchase software by ordering online.
- During the ordering process, you can decide whether to pick up the order at the Software Licensing Office, in Suite 540 of the HS/HSL, or to have it shipped to you via US Mail for an additional $10 fee.
Windows Operating Systems (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
Macintosh running OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, and macOS 10.12
For additional system requirements, please visit Symantec's Web site.
For more information, please visit Symantec.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.