- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Symantec Endpoint Protection 12.14 combines Symantec AntiVirus with advanced threat prevention to deliver unmatched defense against malware for laptops, desktops and servers.
Symantec Anti-Virus (Symantec Endpoint Protection v 14) for Personal Use / Work-at-Home
Faculty, Staff, & Students for Personal use
Specify Windows or Macintosh
- Endpoint Protection license & media = $50
- Single User License, good for installation on one computer only
- Paid faculty/staff (paid by the State of Maryland) and students (registered) can purchase software by ordering online.
- During the ordering process, you can decide whether to pick up the order at the Software Licensing Office, in Suite 540 of the HS/HSL, or to have it shipped to you via US Mail for an additional $10 fee.
Windows Operating Systems (32-bit and 64-bit versions)
Macintosh running OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11, and macOS 10.12
For additional system requirements, please visit Symantec's Web site.
For more information, please visit Symantec.