- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
- Login to Gmail.
- Click on Options, then Mail Settings.
- Click on POP / IMAP Download, then Enable POP for all mail or mail that arrives from now on, select which action to take when messages are accessed with POP, then Save Changes.
- You can now configure your preferred email client (MAC Mail, Outlook, Outlook Express, Thunderbird, iPod, Blackberry, etc.)to access your Google Apps @UMaryland email account.
QuestionsFor questions about the Preparing Your GoogleApps@UMaryland Email Account for Client Access,
call the IT Help Desk at 410-706-HELP (4357) or send an email.