- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
- Open Mail on your MAC. Enter your full name, full email address, and myUMB password.
- Complete the Incoming Mail Server fields. Be sure to enter your full email address as User Name.
- If you see this error message, click on Continue.
- Select SSL and Password for Incoming Mail Security.
- Complete the Outgoing Mail Server fields. Be sure to enter your full email address as User Name.
- Select SSL and Password for Outgoing Mail Security.
- Select Take account online and click on Create.
- Verify that all fields are correct under Account Information.
- Enter 993 for Port under IMAP.
For questions, please call the IT Help Desk at 410-706-4357 or send an email.