- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Outlook Web App
Outlook Web App (OWA) allows you to check your Campus Exchange 2010 account using a web browser.
Outlook Web App gives you quick access to your email, calendar, contacts, tasks, and notes stored on the Campus Exchange Server. You will not be able to access content stored locally on your computer (e.g., Personal or Local Folders).
Accessing your email from off-campus
For the best experience when you use Outlook Web App, make sure that the web browser's options are set as follows:
- Enable session cookies. Session cookies are deleted at the end of the browser session.
Pop-up blocker settings in your web browser or in an add-in pop-up blocker may prevent Outlook Web App from working as expected.