- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Users can access their email, calendar, contacts, and task information on mobile phones, tablets, and other portable devices through Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync.
They can also use it to set up their signature and automatic replies. A wide variety of mobile phones and devices work with Exchange ActiveSync.
- Apple - Apple iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad running iOS4 or later
- Android - Many mobile phones and tablets with the Android operating system support Exchange ActiveSync. However, these mobile devices may not support all available mobile device mailbox policies.
- Windows Phone - Windows Phone 8 and Windows Phone 7