- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Getting an affiliate account does not automatically grant access to resources that require individuals to be a paid employee or registered student. For example access to library resources or discounted software.
Certain applications (such as eUM HR, eUM Financials, eUM RAVEN, COEUS) require an additional form be filled out for access.
Building access requires an additional form.