- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Policies and Procedures
CCT Procedures and Requests ▾
UMBiz requests, links, worksheets, and other information
Logon to myUM Portal and select UMBiz in the Enterprise Menu. Use the same user name and password you use for myUM, then select the request that you wish to submit:
- Clinical Research Request: To initiate billing analysis and contract/budget negotiations for clinical research regardless of funding source.
- Material Transfer Agreement: Incoming and outgoing transfers of biological materials between UMB and external organizations.
- Confidential Disclosure Agreement (CDA).
- Financial Feasibility Review for a Proposed Clinical Trial.
- Corporate-Sponsored Agreement: To initiate negotiations for research, research-services, or clinical study agreements with corporate sponsors
Agreements that involve funding must be routed for approvals via Kuali Coeus. Submission of information through UMBiz is complementary to the Kuali Coeus routing.
Worksheets and Other Information
Does the Clinical Trial meet the NCD qualifying criteria for Medicare Coverage?
Clinical Research Billing Compliance Flow Process