- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Campus Life offers exciting programs and events throughout the year, and it's important to keep the UMB community informed!
Student Communications is seeking individuals to assist in the timely, accurate, and engaging distribution of Campus Life news. We're committed to spreading the word to students, faculty, and staff about opportunities to engage with their university and with one another. If this sounds like the job for you, take a look at the positions below for more information!
To apply, email Hope Wallace at email@example.com.
Communications Fellow ▾
You’re dependable, hard-working, and you love to learn new things – you sound perfect for us!
Campus Life Services is looking for a Communications Fellow to assist with the day-to-day marketing and communication needs of the office. This position is part-time, 10-20 hours a week.
Scope of duties
- Weekly/monthly publications (Campus Life Weekly, Stall Talk, chalk calendar, etc.)
- Photography at special events
- Social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine)
- Website maintenance
- Creation of marketing materials (posters, flyers, digital displays, etc.)
- Partner with the Guerilla Marketing Assistants on select projects
This job is for you if:
- You have Federal Work Study
- You’re willing to learn new skills
- You’re able to complete tasks with minimal supervision
Previous knowledge/experience with any of the following:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Social media
- Market research data