- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
- Every Monday from 2:30 - 5:30 p.m., the Community Engagement Center (CEC) offers the Hungry Harvest program to members of the Baltimore community and UMB. You can purchase a bag of fresh vegetables for $7 every Monday. The vegetables offered may change each week. Visit the CEC website to learn more about the services and resources offered.
- Every Wednesday from 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m., the CEC offers the Five Little Shares program, where members of the Baltimore community and UMB can purchase low-cost groceries, including organic items, sold by Baltimore Gift Economy's Five Little Shares market. Visit the CEC website for more information.
- UMMC's Farmer Market, located at the University Park Plaza, on the corner of Paca Street and Baltimore Street, is held every Tuesday in May through November from 10 – 2 p.m.
- If you're in need of food assistance, visit the Maryland Food Bank website to find nearby partners who can help you get the food you need.
Attend Events Offering Food (UMBconnect - Perks Option)
- Log into UMBconnect to view events that are of interest. You can filter by categories, themes, and perks to narrow down your search. Event Categories are created to allow you to search for events that fall under a certain area of interest you might hold. Themes are more general, such as Arts, Learning, Social, or Cultural. Filtering by Perks allows you to see events that have free food or free stuff.