- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Office of Philanthropy
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
What is Baseline?
Baseline is a tool to measure learning, document student involvement, and inform strategic directions. We can collect direct and indirect measures of learning, benchmark with peers, and use assessment results to improve our programs and services.
Staff will need to be trained individually to use Baseline. Please contact the assessment team to schedule training.