- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Michael D. Kessler, BA
Michael D. Kessler
Graduate Student, Department of Molecular Medicine
SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
The Genetics of Chronic Pain
Variation in pain/chronic pain
Annotating Chronic Pain genetics
Testing For Chronic Pain in the Clinical Setting
Bioinformatics of Chronic Pain
Lab or individual page
- Song, Qiang, Benjamin Decato, Elizabeth E. Hong, Meng Zhou, Fang Fang, Jianghan Qu, Tyler Garvin, Michael Kessler, Jun Zhou, and Andrew D. Smith. ”A Reference Methylome Database and Analysis Pipeline to Facilitate Integrative and Comparative Epigenomics.” PloS one 8, no. 12 (2013): e81148.
- Kessler, Michael D., and Matthew D. Dean. ”Effective population size does not predict codon usage bias in mammals.” Ecology and Evolution 4.20 (2014): 3887-3900.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.