- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
We are pleased to accept membership applications at two levels: regular and trainee. Regular members have a career or secondary interest in pain research as evidenced by publications. Trainees are graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, or medical/dental residents in a training capacity at the University.
Benefits of Center Membership
- Eligibility for seed funds to launch major collaborative grants and investigator-initiated pilot projects.
- Participation in a biweekly CACPR Pain Interest Group (PIG) meeting (originally the SOD PIG) with the opportunity to discuss new and ongoing research or new ideas that need feedback in an informal setting.
- Participation in quarterly CACPR meetings of members to brainstorm opportunities for collaborative research projects and novel research directions.
- Opportunities to meet with invited pain research experts, as part of a regular seminar series.
- Invitation to participate in the annual retreat, including a research day with poster and other presentation opportunities.
- An invitation to participate in the semiannual UMB-JHU pain research workshop.
- Link your lab to the CACPR website.
CACPR Executive Committee Members:
- Susan Dorsey (SON) – Co-Director
- Joel Greenspan (SOD) – Co-Director
- Ronald Dubner (SOD) – Founding Member, Chair
- Cynthia Renn (SON) – Founding Member
- Richard Traub (SOD) - Founding Member
- Dianne Hoffmann (SOL) - Executive Committee Member
- Asaf Keller (SOM) - Executive Committee Member
- Lynn McPherson (SOP) - Executive Committee Member
- David Seminowicz (SOD) - Executive Committee Member
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.