- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- UMB Police Department
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Blackboard is the courseware management system at the University of Maryland, Baltimore for web-enhanced and web-based courses.
If you experience problems logging in with your UMID or password, email the IT Help Desk.
If you experience problems performing a task or accessing information:
- Click here to run a script.
- Copy the result of that script to a Word document (ALT + PrintScrn to copy the screen to the clipboard and Ctrl + V to paste to the Word document)
- Save the Word document and email as an attachment to IT Help Desk.
Please see Clearing Your Browser Cache and Cookies.
For the best Blackboard Learn experience with your screen reader, use Firefox® and JAWS® on a Windows® system. On a Mac® use Safari® and VoiceOver. Visit the Accessibility topic to learn more about Blackboard's approach to accessible software.