- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Mentoring supports the professional growth of mentees by improving job performance and facilitating socialization within the campus community.
Mentors are selected by AIDE staff based on their identified success in teaching and research and have demonstrated the interest, personality, and skill to be effective mentors. Mentors may assist mentees with pedogogical issues, including, but not limited to:
- Suggesting strategies for effective teaching and assessing student performance
- Proposing effective use of course design and instructional strategies
- Sharing information about student support services
- Providing advice on University and department policies
- Offering constructive feedback on classroom management
The formal mentoring relationship may be discontinued at the request of either member of the team.
The University of Maryland, Baltimore is the founding campus of the University System of Maryland.
620 W. Lexington St., Baltimore, MD 21201 | 410-706-3100
© 2017-2018 University of Maryland, Baltimore. All rights reserved.