- Academic Affairs
- Accountability and Compliance
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Community Engagement
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Philanthropy
- Operations and Planning
- Police and Public Safety
- President's Office
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Food Approval Form
Complete the form below and submit to James Reynolds (email@example.com). Jim will review and authorize if the request is eligible under the UMB Food Policy. When approved, Jim will return the signed copy to the originator.
Info to Assist
- Complete and submit prior to the event date.
- One (1) Food Approval Form per event
- If the same event is over multiple days or times, you only need to complete one form.
- In the date field, list the number of days. List the actual dates in the "Additional Info" section.
- If it covers multiple meals types, select all that applies (lunch, dinner, etc).
- You are placing estimates only. If you do not have the final total, that is fine. Do not delay the process waiting for a final figure.
- You need to know the 8-digit account being charged. If you do not know the account number check with Academic Affairs Business & Finance.
- If you have additional questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.