- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
UMB is committed to serving students’ religious, spiritual, and existential needs, whether you identify as religious or non-religious.
New as of 2014, the Kindness Initiative is designed to promote a culture of compassion and helping on the UMB campus and surrounding Baltimore community.
There are sacred spaces available to you on campus for prayer, meditation, and reflection. These spaces are located in several different places across campus to make access most convenient for you.