- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
As part of the Wellness Hub’s commitment to student academic-life balance, there is a Relaxation Zone for student use.
This space is available for you as a place to de-stress, rejuvenate, meditate, pray (silently), or just to get away from it all for a little while. The Relaxation Zone features comfortable chairs and floor space for meditation or prayer.
The Relaxation Zone is on the third floor of the Campus Center, at the southside of the building at the windows (turn left when you get off the elevator and walk to the end of the far hallway). It is open during regular business hours for the SMC Campus Center.