- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
Working with a coach enables students to gain insight, articulate goals, and develop measurable outcomes.
The Wellness Hub supports a mother's choice to breastfeed her baby while pursuing her graduate or professional degree.
UMB is committed to serving students’ religious, spiritual, and existential needs, whether you identify as religious or non-religious.