- Academic Affairs
- Administration and Finance
- Center for Health and Homeland Security
- Center for Information Technology Services
- Communications and Public Affairs
- Development and Alumni Relations
- Government Affairs
- Human Resource Services
- Office of Community Engagement
- Operations and Planning
- Office of the President
- Police and Public Safety
- Research and Development
- University Counsel
The Wellness Hub provides opportunities for students to explore academic life balance through interprofessional workshops and lectures, coaching, and family support resources.
Wellness "On the Go"
Unable to make to our workshops at the Student Center? Wellness Hub is now offering our services to come to you!
Drop-In Mindful Meditation
Join us on the first Friday of each month from 12:30 - 1 p.m. for a drop-in meditation session. No meditation experience necessary.
Working with a coach enables students to gain insight, articulate goals, and develop measurable outcomes.